ROBOTICS/APPLICATIONS IN THE SLAUGHTERING LINE
For pigs with a carcass weight between 60 – 140 kg (132-308 lbs) on single hooks, gambrels or looped chains. After each operational cycle all robotic tools are sterilized to achieve maximum hygienic conditions. Multiple robotic cells can be combined to achieve greater facility throughput.
- Standard robot: Six-axis industrial robots in a hygienic configuration.
- Protective cover. The robot is protected by a bloated cover.
- Safety system: All robot workspace is closed by a 2 meters high security fence, with an access door equipped with limit switches.
- Conveyor synchronizing system: Using commercial encoders the robots and the vision system are synchronized with the conveyor.
- Cuts are calculated precisely by means of the digitalized surface profile. This profile is obtained using high performance 3D-sensors combined with our own developed intelligent evaluation software.
- Maximum hygiene and food product safety: Permanently programmed cleaning and disinfection of the tool after each work cycle. All materials that are in contact with the meat have food certificate.
- Multiple robotic cells can be combined to achieve greater facility throughput.